- Handling all the aspects associated with an existing web based Application.
- Responsible for and participates in the design, development and support of various internet/intranet web sites.
- Works with others to produce web site requirements and will be responsible to implement regular changes, including periodic site redesign.
- Responsible to create and modify stylesheets, write, design, and edit web page content.
- Implement appropriate web technologies to accomplish business objectives.
- BA/BS degree Computer Science or other related fields.
- At least 2+ years of illustrated work experience in PHP programming with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Expert in PHP, MySQL, AJAX.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Design
- Knowledge of AngularJS or React.
- Good knowledge in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience with large databases and commercial websites.
- Experience in open-source tools, such as jQuery.
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process.
- Excellent organization, time-management & communication skills.
- laravel and mobile development skills is a plus.
- Knowledge in Flash is a plus.
Applicants must submit a covering letter of interest and resume/cv to
by 14/05/2018. Only shortlisted candidates that have submitted the required documents are to be considered and no later than the submission ending date.