AlNayzak Organization is a Palestinian non-profit, non- partisan, and unique organization that looks for young talents in science, technology, entrepreneurship, engineering, and math (STEEM).
We are in search of a skilled and dedicated Full Stack .NET Developer to join our team and continue working on an existing project built with .NET 7. The project follows a microservices architecture, and it involves the use of RabbitMQ, and Redis Cache for efficient data access. The system is backed by a SQL Server database.
Roles and responsibilities:
Full responsibility of:
- Participate in all stages of the project implementation and development life-cycle including, but not limited to, requirements gathering and development, configuration, system functional specifications and design, development, testing, implementation, data conversion, and post-implementation support.
- Adheres to all coding standards, design principles, source control processes, and internal development processes as appropriate based on the assigned project and client.
- Share in production support responsibilities through troubleshooting and break/fix activities.
- Complete software and process documentation.
- Take over the ongoing development of the existing project, familiarize yourself with the codebase, and continue implementing new features and functionalities as per the project requirements.
- Identify and resolve any issues or bugs that arise in the application, ensuring smooth functionality and user experience.
- Regularly review and optimize existing code to improve performance and maintainability.
- Follow coding best practices, maintain code documentation, and ensure adherence to company coding standards.
- Participate in testing efforts and perform quality assurance to ensure the delivery of reliable and high-quality software.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Education and Experience Required:
1. Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science or related) and eight years of related experience.
4. Deep functional knowledge or hands-on experience with Web APIs (REST, SOAP, GraphQL, etc.)
5. Strong grasp of security principles and working knowledge of large-scale Content Management Systems for public websites are highly desirable
6. Experience with Tridion Sites (SDL Web) Content Managements System considered a plus
7. Familiarity and comfort working with cloud stacks and service-based architectures. APA utilizes both AWS and Azure
8. Familiarity with graphic design and/or web/application prototyping software
9. Solid understanding of and experience with front-end and JS frameworks like Bootstrap, Node, Angular. Comfort with a CSS preprocessor like SASS or LESS a bonus
10. Experienced with Agile framework and ability to apply best practices using industry standards throughout all software development.
11. Familiarity with continuous integration principles
12. Ability to solve problems and adapt quickly to new web design and application trends
13. Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills, with excellent attention to detail
14. Ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment by working closely in a team environment and also coordinating with other teams as needed
Computer Skills Required:
1. In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience in developing web applications using ASP.NET framework.
2. Proficiency in Visual C# for building and maintaining various components of our applications.
3. Strong understanding of database design and development using Microsoft SQL Server.
4. Solid knowledge of front-end technologies, including HTML5 and CSS3, to create engaging and responsive user interfaces.
5. Experience with Bootstrap framework for developing mobile-friendly and visually appealing web applications.
9. Hands-on experience in using NuGet packages to leverage third-party libraries and tools.
10. Knowledge and experience in designing and implementing microservices-based architecture for scalable and maintainable applications.
11. Proficiency in using RabbitMQ for building reliable and efficient communication between microservices.
12. Experience in utilizing Redis Cache for caching and optimizing data access in the applications.
If you are a proactive and highly skilled Full Stack .NET Developer with a proven track record of delivering successful .NET projects and the required skills mentioned above, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your updated resume along with any relevant work samples to [email protected] before (7th of August. 2023), and let's continue building and improving this exciting project together!