Palco is a big regional distribution and import company who have a chain active in Palestine, and operates several business lines over all the Palestinian cities. Palco is looking for Full-stack Developer and Technical support, where they can enhance and manage their IT applications, networks and security.
OUR WORK APPROACH, will be time and material project to fulfill PALCO’s requirements and needs for developing and enhancing their IT section and to make they are on the right track.
“A full stack developer is a web developer or engineer who works with both the front and back ends of a website or application. In this sense, they provide an end-to-end service, and can be involved in projects that involve databases and building user-facing websites. Their role can extend to working with clients during the planning phase of projects”
What does a Full-stack Developer and Technical support do?
- Assist in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to Financial Department.
- Monitor and record financial transactions according to company policies and regulations.
- Provide guidance to other Accountants when needed.
- Coordinate with accounting team to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines.
- Establishes system controls for financial systems and develops procedures to improve existing systems.
- Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Programming Languages
- Source Control
- Text Editors
- IDEs (Integrated Development Environment)
- Operating System
- Networking Basics
- Basics of Testing
- Cross-Platform Software
- Encryption and Cryptography
- SDLC (Software development life cycle)
- Microsoft Excel: A developer has to do nothing with Microsoft Excel when it comes to coding or implementing software.
- 3-5 year’s experience in the same field.
Those who found themselves appropriate for the job are asked to send their curriculum vitae along with a cover letter stating why you feel you have the necessary skills to perform well in the above role before 31/12/2022 by e-mail to the following address: [email protected]
PLS state the vacancy applying for when sending your application.
Only qualified candidates would be contacted to proceed with the hiring process.