RYADA for Lending & Financial Services, a microfinance institution that operates in the Palestinian Territories seeks to hire a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming (ASP.NET Core).
Full Stack Developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture.
Full Stack Developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobiles.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and user’s needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Perform coding, debugging and unit testing tasks in support of assigned projects
- Provide ongoing maintenance and support for assigned applications and/or systems
- Apply current programming standards and methodologies to all relevant projects and activities
- Keep current with existing and emerging technologies and methodologies that are relevant to the job position
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
- Degree in information technology or similar.
- 2+ years’ experience in professional web development.
- Strong ASP.NET Core and MVC skills
- Experience with database MSSQL.
- Experience with deploying and consuming RESTful web services.
- Familiarity with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
- Relational database and SQL experience, including .NET Entity Framework.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to learn quickly and adapt to changing requirements.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Interested applicants may send their CVs to the following email: [email protected], clearly marked Full Stack Developer in the subject line, no later than 18/09/2022.