Transcend Support (www.facebook.com/TranscendSupport/www.transcend.ps) is a unique company that provides world class business process outsourcing services to international and local institution using best of Palestinian talents.
We are looking for a Front-End Developer responsible for the client side of our service. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete and responsive web application for different screen sizes such as mobile, tables, and desktop screens. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. The artistic design will be delivered to you, together with a few HTML templates, but we will ask for your help in animations, CSS, and final HTML output. You will work in a team with the back-end developer, and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
- Delivering a complete front-end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years proven Experience in software development
- 1+ years proven Experience with Angular +2 or React
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Excellent in English (writing, speaking)
Interested applicants should send their c.v (English only) to: [email protected], please reference the job title as [Front-End Developer] in the subject line of your e-mail.
Transcend is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We provide an excellent working environment within a highly professional and friendly Palestinian and international team.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.