NewFarm Company (NFC) is seeking to fill the position of Food Processing and Production Environment Quality Assurance specialist, to be based in it main premises, Ein Sinya, Ramallah, Palestine.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
NFC is seeking to hire a Full time Food Processing and Production Quality Assurance Specialist. In this position, the employed person will be responsible for implementing the following tasks:
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures on the NFC and it partner cooperatives.
- Interpret implement and evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards.
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data.
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems.
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality, based on the obtained quality and safety certificates.
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities.
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues and develop responding plan.
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system.
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive action.
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities.
- Coordinate and support on-site audits.
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions.
- It is preferable, if the applicant has experience in ISO22000 certificate and other related food processing certificates.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor or master degree in food technology, industrial engineering, or equivalent field.
- At least 3+ years of experience in a quality department with strong awareness of ISO22000 certifications & other related international certifications: Halal, Fairtrade and Organic.
- Good writing, reading and oral communication skills in both Arabic and English.
- Very good Scientific and professional reporting skills in both English & Arabic.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office.
- Professional in time management and action plans development, tasks distribution and implementation.
- Commitment to the work policies and readiness to respond to the project urgent needs
- Valid driving license is required.
- Ability to work under pressure
Skills & personality:
- Excellent technical skills.
- Good numerical skills and an understanding of statistics.
- Planning and organization skills.
- Communication, networking and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Team working skills and spirit.
- Working under pressure and beyond normal working hours whenever needed..
Interested and qualified candidates can send your CV’s along with a Covering letter indicating the post title in the email subject by email to [email protected] or by fax: 02-2819557 no later than 11/2/2019. For more information please contact us in the following mobile number: 0598929767.