Working efficiently, effectively and in a spirit of partnership, we support people and societies in developing, transition and industrialized countries in shaping their own futures and improving living conditions. This is what the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) is all about. As a federally owned enterprise, we support the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. We are also engaged in international education work around the globe.
In order to support the GIZ Office at the German House we are looking for a
Responsibilities and tasks include but are not limited to:
- Manage bookings of schedules of drivers, leaves and off days.
- Manage bookings the schedules of the messenger (program needs).
- Coordination of armored vehicles.
- Identifies training needs of dedicated drivers and users of GIZ vehicles.
- Track insurance and service schedules of GIZ vehicles.
- Track insurance and service schedules of KFW vehicles.
- Arrange for repairs, services and licensing of GIZ and KFW vehicles, tracking system.
- Available 24/7 for the emergencies cases (car accident, car broke down, car stolen).
- Assist colleagues with driver’s licenses and renewals.
- Making the driving briefing for all newcomers.
- Manage the DC convoys in times of emergencies.
- Liaising and arranging of all matters to do with the Orange Phone Cards.
- Deal with taxes and the tax office in Jerusalem on behalf of GIZ.
- Picking up of post and parcels at the post office in Jerusalem and following with customs.
- Assures cleanliness of the overall fleet (inside and outside).
- Assures uninterrupted fueling of the fleet and prepares fuel consumption overviews.
- Assures consecutive completeness of logbooks and invoicing of private mileage (in cooperation with Finance Unit).
- Responsible for following up on the car tracking system (GPS).
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Transportation, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or a related field preferred; or an equivalent combination of work experience and education.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Fleet management with a medium sized fleet (30 – 50 vehicles).
- Must be able and willing to do trainings abroad over extended periods when required.
- Very good working knowledge of IT technologies (related software, email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office).
- Flexibility, organizational and coordination skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Fluent in Arabic, very good knowledge of English (oral and written), ideally a knowledge of German.
- Ability to drive in Jerusalem (Jerusalem ID holder).
- Residence in Ramallah or Kufr Akab is preferable.
- Valid driving license with a clean driving record.
Assignment: 15th of October 2018
GIZ is an equal opportunity employer, and offers an attractive and challenging working environment with opportunities for skill enhancement.
Kindly state in the email subject “Fleet Manager”. Any deficiency in the application will NOT be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.