The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organization whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of war and internal violence and to provide them with assistance. It also endeavors to prevent suffering by promoting and strengthening humanitarian law and universal humanitarian principles.
The ICRC Mission in Jerusalem, is seeking qualified and motivated candidate to fill in the following position:
Place of Employment : Jerusalem
Contract duration : Open-ended (including 3 months’ probationary period)
Occupation rate : 100%
Starting Date : December 2019
- Monitors all external fuel issues and updates the Fleet database accordingly.
- Keeps and maintains the spare cars keys regularly and ensures a well-organized cabinet.
- Supports the car dispatcher, in the monthly invoices and follows up on payments.
- Follows-up on holiday plannings and balances of the fleet staff, in coordination with the line Manager.
- Administrative follow-up of all incoming, outgoing vehicles.
- Drafts overtime requests, and/or any other related forms.
- Ensures filing of all accident cases according to the ICRC standard guidelines all the time.
- Keeps and maintains vehicles and drivers’ files at all times.
- Briefs new staff (during absence of the line manager)
- Replaces the car dispatcher when required.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Interested applicants must submit a résumé, a motivation letter and copy of academic degree obtained & work certificates, in English, no later than 13th of November 2019 to [email protected], indicating in the subject line: JER Fleet Assistant_Application_ Your name
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted