The Palestinian Charity for Youth Engagement and Empowerment (CYEE) is a Palestinian NGO established to lead innovative and direct responses to the economic and social challenges that youth face, focusing on unemployment, barriers to entrepreneurship, civic engagement and advocacy.
CYEE is inviting highly qualified candidates to apply for the following position:
- Financial Officer: Full time, based in Ramallah
- Duration of contract: One year (renewable for 3 years)
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Work closely with the executive director and other key personnel to implement, improve and maintain financial management policies, systems, structures, and procedures.
- Plan and supervise work of the projects staff including tracking and monitoring of procurements and expenditures, controlling projects’ budgets and establishes and maintains an office purchasing, inventory, and requisition system.
- Coordinate compiling of projects financial reports for submission to donors, board of directors and executive director.
- Prepare budget vs. actual reports on a regular basis.
- Ensuring compliance with procurement and field accounting policies and procedures, compliance with donor agreement and audit requirements.
- Work closely with project officers over the project implementation planning and cash flow projections.
- Prepare budget revision in close coordination with the executive director when necessary.
- Provide Coaching and training on the implementation and use of the financial system.
- Conduct follow up monitoring visits on regular bases to ensure successful usage of the financial system.
- Ability to work with deadlines and under pressure within the team.
- Facilitate internal & external financial audits as required.
- Maintain necessary documentation and records in an organized manner for ease of reference and retrieval.
- Respond to inquiries related to accounting matters and resolve any issues/concerns in an efficient manner
- Perform bookkeeping activities to accurately reconcile accounting transactions and all other relevant accounting balances such as financial reports, books, bank reconciliations etc.
- Bachelor degree in finance, accounting
- At least 3-6 years of work experience in financial management with experience and knowledge of international donors and NGOs procedures.
- English and Arabic language proficiency are both required.
- Ability to meet deadlines and to work under pressure.
- Excellent knowledge in MS programs (Excel, word, etc.)
- Knowledge of Bisan Enterprise accounting software is an added value.
Interested candidates are requested to send their resumes, no later than May 15, 2022 by E-mail: [email protected]
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.