DURATION: 3 years.
The Agriculture Cooperative Union – Palestine (PACU) is a registered Agricultural cooperative Union in the Ministry of Labor and is the only Union in Palestine resulting from the merger of three former agricultural cooperative unions. The union’s vision is to build a united agricultural cooperative sector to contribute in the development and enhancement of the agricultural sector in Palestine and increase its capacity to compete in local and international markets. Its mission is to empower member cooperatives especially women member cooperatives and enable them to achieve their goals in line with the cooperation principles and concepts. To achieve the vision and mission stated above, PACU will focus its work through the years 2019-2022 on five main strategic goals as follow:
- Build the capacity of PACU internally.
- Develop enabling market environment for Agricultural cooperative marketing.
- Enable agricultural cooperatives access to production inputs with high quality and suitable price.
- Develop a cooperative program for funding and lending to cooperative members based on their needs and requirement.
- Build the capacity for the union cooperative members.
PACU is Seeking for a financial officer as following;
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Work closely with PACU general manager and other key personnel to implement, improve and maintain financial management policies, systems, structures, and procedures for PACU.
- Ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the finance office through supervision and management.
- Plan and supervise work of the program-related finance staff including tracking and monitoring of procurements and expenditures, and establishes and maintains an office purchasing, inventory, and requisition system.
- Coordinate compiling of projects financial reports for submission to PACU donors, PACU board of director and general manager.
- Prepare budget vs. actual reports on a regular basis.
- Work closely with the PACU general manager to monitor the projects budgets.
- Ensuring compliance with procurement and field accounting policies and procedures, compliance with donor agreement and audit requirements.
- Work closely with project officers over the project implementation planning and cash flow projections.
- Prepare budget revision in close coordination with the PACU general manager when necessary.
- Make sure that financial records and backup documentation is ready for internal and external audits.
- Works closely with internal and external auditors.
- Travel within West Bank to ensure successful performance and implementation of the projects.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor degree in accounting, a master’s degree is a plus.
- At least 3 years work experience in financial management with experience and knowledge of international donor.
- English and Arabic language proficiency are both required.
- Demonstrated organizational ability strongly desired.
- Ability to meet deadlines and to work under pressure.
Submit a resume, cover letter to [email protected] no later than Sunday September 8, 2019 Incomplete applications will not be considered.
The email subject line MUST include the following: PACU Finance Officer