Palestine Industrial Estate Development & Management Co. (PIEDCO) seeks highly qualified professionals Financial Manager at its office in Gaza for the following positions:
- Prepare company complete sets of financial statements in accordance with IFRS on regular basis; including monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Establish internal controls and accounting policies that provide verifiable documentation of approvals and events, and ensure compliance with IFRS and applicable local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Manage accounts receivable, claim recovery collection and achieve management performance targets.
- Develop and utilize forward-looking business plans and forecast to provide insight into the company's potential growth and operations.
- Coach department staff and supervise their daily work.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Maintain the financial health of the organization, in term of cash flow management for the inflow and outflows.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Correspond with various other departments, including the needed communication concerning the daily operations of the company.
- Prepare articylated monthly and quarterly financial reports that provide advice and guidance to upper management on the company's financial performance.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachlores’s degree in accounting. Master’s degree would be preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in financial and managerial accounting, including 3 years at supervisory level in private sector firms or corporates.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being applied.
- Proficient user of accounting software.
- Advanced skills in MS Excel and Microsoft Office.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to explain financial information and numbers in plain terms.
- Working knowledge in accounting best practices and all statutory legislation and regulations.
- Ability to work under pressure with team spirit.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
We welcome qualified candidates to send their CV and Cover Letter with subject line (Position-Applicant Name) to the following email address [email protected] no later than 30 June 2021.