A leading consulting engineering firm based in Ramallah is seeking qualified and experienced Financial Manager to join our team
The Financial Manager is responsible for overseeing daily finance function activities of cash management, budgeting, enforcing financial rules and procedures, processing accounting transactions, providing updates on project expenditures, and participating in the preparation of periodic financial reports. S/he will maintain finance files, oversight and support for the preparation of reports and documentation required, conducts spot checks to ensure that project expenses are being tracked correctly; develops materials to facilitate compliance; reviews fiscal and performance activities to ensure compliance with statutory and contract requirements.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and review accounting and supporting documents and transactions to ensure accuracy, completeness, and compliance with company policies and procedures and Donors regulations.
- Review accurate, complete, and timely financial reporting, including monthly accrual/projection spreadsheets, and ensure timely submission. Prepare ad hoc analysis and reporting as needed. Perform analysis of financial reports relative to budget and monthly forecasting.
- Oversee monthly wire transfer requests and manage local bank accounts to ensure sufficient availability of funds for project needs.
- Review the internal financial control systems to ensure that appropriate mechanisms, procedures, and systems are in place.
- Review and ensure proper authorization and approval and timely processing of payment/reimbursement requests for employees/suppliers/vendors.
- Plan, perform and supervise internal audits of accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, fixed assets, and petty cash.
- Prepare bank reconciliations and reconciliation of petty cash and fund report at time of replenishment.
- Prepare submission of all tax withholdings (payroll income tax, deduction at source) to relevant parties.
- Prepare payroll and ensure allocation of payroll costs to appropriate general ledger accounts.
- Work closely with internal and external auditors during field program audits.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree Accounting, Finance or in a related field required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as Financial Manager;
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
Apply online with a resume and cover letter via email to [email protected] quoting Job title.
Interested candidates should submit their application no later than May 09, 2021