National Carton Industry Company (NCI) based in Nablus – Palestine, is seeking a highly qualified financial manager to perform the below activities:
Main Core of the Job:
Establishes financial position by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting financial information and managing staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate for the users and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures.
- Prepare all supporting information for the annual audit and liaise with the Audit Committee as necessary.
- Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, Inventories and cost management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, and petty cash.
- Reconcile bank and investment accounts.
- Review monthly results and implement monthly variance reporting.
- Manages the cash flow and prepare cash flow forecasts in accordance with policy.
- Oversees the bookkeeping function including maintenance of the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll
- Develops and implements policies and procedures to ensure that personnel and financial information is secure and stored in compliance with current legislation
- Manages the acquisition of capital assets and ensure that assets are properly recorded, amortized, and disposed of as appropriate
- Assists the Executive Director and the Board with financial reporting as required at Board meeting and the Annual General Meetings.
- Establishes guidelines for budget and forecast preparation, and prepares the annual budget in consultation with the Executive Director.
- Engages in ongoing cost reduction analysis in all areas of the company.
- Monitor risk management policies and procedures to ensure that program and organizational risks are minimized
- Negotiate with Bank for lines of credit or other financial services as required and appropriate
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- B.S. in Accounting or Finance
- Master Degree, CPA, or CMA is an asset
- Minimum of ten years’ experience as financial manager in manufacturing environment
- Strong analytical skills, financial planning and analysis background
- Proven strategically focused leadership capability
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work collaboratively across all levels and functions of the organization
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, flexibility and adaptability
- Must be customer focused, seek continuous improvement and be highly self-directed
- Extensive knowledge of Excel and database tools
- Knowledge of ERP systems is a plus.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CVs to the following address:
[email protected] , no later than 02\03\2021