Financial Manager is needed to fill the position in one of the leading companies in Ramallah.
- Preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts and financial statements
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Responsible for day to day transactions with the banks.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager (5 – 10 years)
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Proficient user of Accounting Software – Bissan
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations in Palestine
- BS/MA degree in Accounting
- Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus
- Excellent skills in MS Office
- Preferably bases in Ramallah – West Bank
Interested candidates please send your CV’s to: [email protected] no later than 20th of July 2019. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.