In preparation for an anticipated private sector support project by the World Bank and the Ministry of National Economy, known as the Innovative Private Sector Development (IPSD) Project, BA/Levant Gulf HR is mandated by a bidding consortium to allocate profiles for highly-motivated professionals, as described below.
The project aims to:
- Develop a Palestinian entrepreneurship ecosystem.
- Build linkages with regional entrepreneurial ecosystems.
- Design and implement a start-up finance system.
- Develop frameworks for home-based businesses.
- Extend grant monies and technical assistance to beneficiary start-ups.
- Build and operate an outsourcing hub in Gaza.
- Design automated systems to manage private sector development initiatives,
- Extend technical assistance and capacity building to a wide range of beneficiaries, covering entrepreneurship, start-up finance, and home-based businesses/outsourcing.
- Maintain all accounting records in line with approved accounting standards and in line with World Bank and governmental regulations.
- Draft periodic reports in the formats approved by World Bank and Government.
- Prepare annual budget and update on a semi-annual basis.
- Ensure timely payments of bills of the project.
- Produce bank reconciliations for the project on a monthly basis.
- Maintain a fixed asset registry.
- Ensure that disbursements are made in accordance with approved annual budgets, work plans and in accordance with the project objectives and financing agreement.
- Liaise with internal/external auditors for audited financial statements, follow-up on audit queries/management letters.
- Monitor performance against agreed Financial Performance Indicators.
- Ensure proper knowledge transfer and capacity building to relevant departments at Ministry of National Economy.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- At least 5 years of experience in audit or financial management.
- At least 3 years of post-qualification experience directly relevant to public sector and/or World Bank Projects’ financial management.
- Experience of project financial management in West Bank/Gaza.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English; fluent Arabic.
- Excellent computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and database usage.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة