Sawa Organization announces its need to fill the following position as "financial and administrative assistant" to work at the Organization office in Ramallah, within the following conditions and specifications
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Prepare and manage accounts for all purchases and financial matters related to projects
- Contribute to the preparation and follow-up of the financial documents for the agreed share of financial transfers, according to project budgets.
- Issuing monthly financial reports on current and other expenses related to projects
- Do secretarial work including printing reports, letters, faxes, files, and photocopying documents.
- Answer phone calls and take messages
- Contribute to the preparation of final financial reports
- HR Tasks including staff leave, and employee tardiness
- Do what is assigned in the scope of their work
- Bachelor's degree in any of the financial science majors with a minimum of “good grade” standing.
Practical experiences and skills required:
- At least two years of proven experience in the field of accounting and knowledge of using the Bissan Accounting Program.
- Fluency in English reading, writing, and speaking
- Have high writing and reporting skills in both Arabic and English for financial purposes.
The job application will be open until monday 10/1/2022 at 12:00 pm, and the applicants who are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
To apply for this job, please send your CV to [email protected]