Al-Majd Foundation for Community Development is looking for a financial and administrative assistant under the "Voice of Youth" project implemented in partnership with the Catholic Relief Services (CRS) and Family Health International (FHI 360) and funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) within the framework of the Civic Participation and Community Engagement Project.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Preparation and follow-up of the project financial plan and detailed budget.
- Contribute to the recording of the various accounting and financial operations and carry out the process of managing and controlling the budget.
- Contribute to the preparation of financial and administrative reports for the project.
- Ensures best financial procedures and practices are followed.
- Follow up on purchases, monitor performance, and ensure that the approved regulations and instructions are followed.
- Maintain effective archiving.
- Reviewing the project employees monthly time sheets.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications, Experience and Special Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, administration, or any related field of study from a recognized university.
- 1 year of relevant experience.
- Experience in preparing financial reports.
- The ability to work within a team and under pressure.
- Very good verbal communication and writing skills in both English and Arabic.
- Computer skills (Microsoft programs).
- It is preferred to be a resident of Jenin Governorate.
- Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
Eligible candidates should submit their CV to the email [email protected].
The deadline for submission is July 29th, 2022. Only short-listed candidates who meet the above requirements will be contacted.