REFORM is currently looking to recruit a Financial and Administrative Assistant.
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Coordinate logistics for meetings, including preparing meeting minutes.
- Manage shared files in the organizations, including archiving electronic and paper files.
- Provide technical and logistic support necessary for staff on the administrative and financial levels.
- Assist in preparation of correspondence to various stakeholders.
- Follow-up of personnel files, including updating folders, preparing contracts, managing annual leaves and tardiness.
- Managing personnel attire and adherence to code of conduct.
- Updating BOD files.
- Greet and assist visitors at the organization.
- Preparing travel arrangements for staff, including supporting in visa applications.
- Produce and distribute correspondence, including preparing letters, emails and reports as well as faxing and photocopying documents.
- Managing office petty cash.
- Ensuring office is up to standards at all times, calling maintenance as needed for technical and communication needs (phones, internet, printers).
- Booking conference room for all staff.
- Coordinate office procedures and provide orientation to new staff.
- Resolve administrative problems.
- Engage in voluntary work, including participating and contributing to REFORM’s meetings and activities outside normal working hours.
- Other duties delegated by the Head of Technical Support Unit.
Reporting and follow up requirements:
The Financial & Administrative Assistant have to prepare regular reports, and considers observations and feedback on weekly and monthly reports.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, Communications or related field.
- At least three years’ administrative or finance experience in local NGOs.
- Advanced computer skills, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel, as well as proficiency in utilizing online resources to resolve technical issues.
- Knowledge of using Bisan accounting system is an advantage.
- Mandatory oral and written communication skills (fluency in English and Arabic).
- Strong ability to work well under pressure and multitask.
- Experience in preparing administrative and financial reports/memos.
- Proven oral and written skills in English and Arabic - mandatory fluency in both languages.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability in using computers, printers, fax machines and other common office equipment.
- Facilitating communication at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to think on your feet and resolve issues swiftly.
- Outstanding interpersonal and presentation skills – outgoing personality.
- Have patience, discretion and sound judgement.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
An updated CV, please name the file (FullName_CV), including three professional references and a copy of any related experience certificates in English.
A cover letter detailing their interest and qualifications for this position in English. Please name the file (FullName_CL).