Sawa Organization announces its need to fill the following position as "financial and administrative assistant" to work at the Organization’s office in Ramallah, within the following conditions and specifications:
- Prepare and manage accounts for all purchases and financial matters related to projects
- Contribute to the preparation and follow-up of the financial documents for the agreed share of financial transfers, according to project budgets.
- Issuing monthly financial reports on current and other expenses related to projects
- Do secretarial work including printing reports, letters, faxes, files, and photocopying documents.
- Answer phone calls and take messages
- Contribute to the preparation of final financial reports
- HR Tasks including staff leave, and employee tardiness
- Do what is assigned in the scope of their work
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor's degree in any of the financial science majors with a minimum of “good grade” standing.
Practical experiences and skills required:
- At least two years of proven experience in the field of accounting and knowledge of using the Bisan Accounting Program.
- Fluency in English reading, writing, and speaking
- Have high writing and reporting skills in both Arabic and English for financial purposes.
The job application will be open until Thursday 27/2/2020 at 15:00 pm, and the applicants who are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
To apply for this job, please send your CV to [email protected]