Financial Analyst Trainee
Innotech – is working towards a German company operating in Private Equity and is a growing company, aiming to provide innovative and digital solutions that satisfy our customers’ needs. Our products go through the entire development cycle of requirement specifications with the customers, the design of the system, development using modern technologies, and quality assurance of the product. Performance, security, reliability, and scalability are our top aims while working specifically in the area of private equity, one of the fastest-growing institutional asset classes today in the financial markets.
At Innotech, we value motivated, smart and innovative people who also work effectively in a team environment. As a dynamic and agile company, we encourage our staff to focus on achieving results and growing their potential.
We are looking to bring on a Financial Analyst Trainee with a hard-working attitude. The Traineeship will involve intensive training and will evolve into a permanent Financial Analyst role after successful completion.
The Training will involve the following three sections:
- Financial Function
- Lookup tables
- Pivot tables
- Introduction to Private Markets Industry
- Introduction to CEPRES Business Model
- Data processing training
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
After successful completion of the Traineeship, you will be hired as a full-time Financial Analyst with the following responsibilities:
- Streamline data in different formats from different data providers and put them into standardized financial spreadsheets
- Check for completeness of data and provide feedback to provider if any information in provided data sets is missing
- After making the necessary checks & populating the necessary information, verification, and reconciliation, finalize each assigned task using standard analysis frameworks and tools (training for these frameworks will be provided)
- Perform detailed quantitative and qualitative financial analysis on cases if assigned
- Interest in learning and building knowledge about Private Equity in a Fin-tech environment
- Preferably Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field, preferred in Finance and/or Accounting
- Prior Experience in M&A or leverage finance transactions, or investment banking preferred
- Experience in financial analysis using Excel Knowledge, in Financial Modelling and Technical Knowledge (Python) is a big plus
- Excellent time management and organizational skills in order to efficiently coordinate and communicate information from internal stakeholders and customers.
- Very good level of English skills (written and oral)
- Being part of a strong and unique growth story – the largest digital Private Markets network based on innovative data gathering and state-of-the art analytical tools
- Exciting and challenging role in a dynamic and international team & environment
- Work in private equity - one of the most demanded and attractive finance industries today
- Professional development opportunities and potential for career growth
- Support with training and coaching
Did we get your attention?
Then we would like to hear from you and schedule an interview. If your profile fits our criteria, please apply online through the link below:
Only applications received through the link will be considered. We thank all applicants for their interest but regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.