Innotech – As a growing company, aims to provide innovative and digital solutions that satisfy our customers’ needs. Our products go through the entire development cycle of requirement specifications with the customers, the design of the system, development using modern technologies, and quality assurance of the product. Performance, security, reliability, and scalability are our top aims while working specifically in the area of private equity, one of the fastest-growing institutional asset classes today in the financial markets.
At Innotech, we seek motivated individuals to manage the development of our software platform. We value smart and innovative people who also work effectively in a team environment. As a dynamic and agile company, we encourage our staff to focus on achieving results and growing their potential.
We are looking for an efficient financial analyst with a hard-working attitude to support our data processing activities out of our existing Ramallah office. To ensure smooth onboarding, you will receive intense training at Head Quarters providing a deep insight into the business processes with a focus on data processing frameworks to cultivate a good understanding of operations.
For this unique financial analysis role, our expectations are listed below.
Innotech is seeking to fill a Financial Analyst opening with the following responsibilities:
- Coordinate client investment data handling with accurate and timely feedback. In other words, fulfill project manager role in data analytics-related projects, and collaborate with cross-functional teams across different geographies and time zones. Manage schedules and overall project status to ensure requirements and project deliverable dates are clearly communicated, understood, and executed upon across cross-functional teams.
- Maintain the highest levels of client satisfaction amongst clients through professional and timely communications and actions
- Knowledgeable or interesting learning more about Private Equity and/or experience in the Investment Banking environment
- Streamline data in different formats from different data providers and put them into standardized financial spreadsheets
- Verify, enhance and perform financial calculations and models (performance and risk).
- Check for completeness of data and provide feedback to the provider if any information in provided data sets is missing.
- After making the necessary checks & populating the necessary information, finalize each assigned task using standard analysis frameworks and tools (training for these frameworks will be provided).
- Perform detailed quantitative and qualitative analysis on cases if assigned.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field, Finance, Economics, Industrial Engineering. A Master´s degree is a plus.
- 1+ years of experience, with Banking, Consulting, Private Equity, or investment banking background preferred.
- Experience in financial analysis using Excel.
- Knowledge of Financial Modelling using Excel is a plus.
- Project Management skills in order to efficiently coordinate and communicate information from internal stakeholders and customers.
- Very good level of English skills (written and oral), German a plus.
- Flexibility to travel to Germany and staying longer periods of time to be able to understand existing business process flows.
● Being part of a strong and unique growth story – the largest digital Private Markets network based on innovative data gathering and state-of-the-art analytical tools
● Exciting and challenging role in a dynamic and international team & environment
● Work in private equity - one of the most demanded and attractive finance industries today
● Professional development opportunities and potential for career growth
● Support with training and coaching
Did we get your attention?
Then we would like to hear from you and schedule an interview. If your profile fits our criteria, please apply online through the below link:
Only applications received through it will be considered. We thank all applicants for their interest but regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Looking forward to receiving your application!