- To participate in the monthly accounting close ensuring timeliness, accuracy, completeness and compliance with business policies.
- To ensure invoices are according to the legal requirements, approved properly and supported by required documentation such as agreements, freelance agreement and requisitions, before are recorded in the books.
- To assist in the preparation of the monthly financial reports, annual reports, audited accounts and budgets.
- To keep up to date records of the Office’s inventory and fixed assets.
- To work with the project staff on all financial reporting requirements to different donors.
- To undertake other responsibilities at the request of Executive Director.
- Manage the project/s cash box
- Coordinate with the Project Manager to plan payments of suppliers and/or bills of services and utilities; make sure that all payments are timely and accurate; plan currency exchange transactions and cashbox flow
- To ensure budgeting, financial planning and reporting in coordination with the Executive Director, Programs Manager and SHS financial system.
- To prepare program(s) mid-term and annual financial reports and ensure compliance with back donors' as well as SHS's requirements/guidelines.
- To review, assess partners’ mid-term and annual financial and audit reports and carry out necessary follow-ups.
- To release partner payments as stipulated in partners agreements.
- Tracking and management for program financial which includes monitoring and reporting on financial results.
- To participate and undertake the program audit process and carry-out necessary follow-ups.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor degree in finance, accounting, or a related field.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in finance and accounting and work experience with Non-Governmental Organizations and/or Donor organizations.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles and production and interpretation of management accounts.
- Ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- Strong communications, interpersonal, organization, and listening skills.
- Good interpersonal skills – able to deal diplomatically and flexibly with a range of different people;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Arabic;
- Excellent computer skills in MS Word, Excel (or other spreadsheets) and word processing.
- Good understanding of and sensitivity to the regional/local context;
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Bisan accounting system
- Committed to SHS’s aims and values;
- Highly organised self-starter, able to work alone or as part of a team.
Please send your resume and cover letter to the administration department via e-mail: [email protected] latest by 25th Oct, 2020.
Please ensure that you state the title of the post & the Ref # that you are applying for as subject of your email.
Persons with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply for this vacancy
We thank all applicants for their interest, but regret that only short-listed candidates will be
contacted. All applications will be treated in confidence.