VITAS Palestine Microfinance Private Shareholding Limited Liability Company, is a private shareholding limited liability company, Vitas Palestine seeks to hire a “Finance Officer” in its Head Office in Ramallah.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Recording all financial transactions on the accounting system.
- Ensure that financial transactions are properly updated and recorded.
- Ensure account receivables and payables activities are performed accurately and timely.
- Update financial records with recent transactions and changes.
- Oversee the preparation of all financial statements, invoices, proposals, etc. as required.
- Identify and resolve invoicing issues, accounting discrepancies and other financial related issues.
- Monthly bank reconciliation.
- Follow up the preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reports such as balance sheets, income statements, expense reports, etc.
- Ability to prepare Financial analysis as required by management
- Assist in budget preparation and management activities.
- Assist in developing financial policies to ensure operational efficiency
- Ensure maintenance of the general and subsidiary ledgers.
- Ensure that all expenses are within assigned project budget.
- Ensure data integrity in all financial reporting.
- Perform other duties that may assign by management.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor Degree in accounting.
- Strong knowledge of accounting standards especially IFRS.
- At least 7 years working experience in Accounting.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure and in short time frames.
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office specially Excel.
- Strong leadership and managerial skills.
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Strong English (Spoken & Written).
This is a re-advertisement; interested & qualified candidates who did not send their CVs previously, are kindly asked to send their most updated CV to the following email: [email protected], later than end of working day Tuesday, 20/02/2022, with "Finance Officer Vacancy" in the subject line.