International Medical Corps- Gaza would like to advertise and recruit for multiple vacancies for its upcoming project: Supporting Health System Preparedness and Service Provision in Gaza
IMC would like to invite interested individuals to apply for the following position:
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Degree in Accounting, Commerce or Finance, or full qualification in a recognized Accounting professional body
- Minimum of three years of accounting experience, preferably in an international NGO
- A minimum of two year hands-on experience working with EXCEL
- Team work skills
- Ability to multitask, ability to handle pressure well, ability to improvise, flexibility, cultural and environmental sensitivity.
- Excellent written and spoken English
Click here for detailed description of the tasks and requirements.
This position is for NATIONALS ONLY.
Please send your cover letter and CV to this email: [email protected]
Closing Date: July 19, 2020
Please mention the title of the position you are applying to in the subject line of the email.
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interviews
International Medical Corps provides emergency relief to those struck by disaster no matter where they are, no matter what the conditions, working with them to recover, rebuild and gain the skills and tools required for self-reliance.
To learn more about our IMC visit: internationalmedicalcorps.org/who-we-are