A New Lending Company is looking to fulfill the following position in its office in Iraq
Finance Manager: To administer and execute the company financial and accounting activities in an effective and efficient manner. To provide and support all departments and units including the company various branches with all financial matters and affairs, by exercising financial controls through promoting the company financial policies and procedures to achieve the company strategic financial goals.
- 1. Manages the financial team, providing leadership, encouraging teamwork and continuous improvement. Takes responsibility for the administration and supervision needs of his staff, in particular to their performance review and training needs, in coordination with the concerned department in a way that ensures the achievement of the required effectiveness and efficiency.
- 2. Prepares the work plan and budget in line with the company's policies and strategies and achieving the set goals.
- 3. Ensures that the work is carried out with the required efficiency and accuracy in accordance with the approved policies and procedures, internal instructions, and international accounting principles and standards that must be followed to maintain the efficient functioning of the accounting system.
- 4. Supervises the preparation of the company’s financial budgets, ensuring the correctness of all related data, monitoring the company’s general and administrative expenses, ensuring the correctness of their entries, addressing anomalies.
- 5. Manages the company's cash flow to ensure the availability of sufficient liquidity to cover expenses and lending operations and to achieve optimal utilization of cash in order to preserve the company's rights.
- 6. Analyzes the prices of products and proposing appropriate adjustments in order to reach the best cost effective and profitable pricing strategy.
- 7. Follows up on delinquent payments of loans in order to make the necessary adjustments of the uncollectible debts.
- 8. Provides a reporting system which assists management at all levels to perform their function making appropriate and rapid decisions based on the best financial information available. In particular, ensures that the budgetary system accurately reflects the development of business operations and that variances are rapidly identified in a manner which triggers corrective action.
- 9. Monitors and analyzes all the company's expenses and revenues and identifying deviations to take corrective action in a timely manner.
- 10. Works with the company's external auditors and ensure that their work requirements are met to comply with issuing the company's financial statements within the specified and required periods, including following up on the concerned departments to provide the auditors' requirements and needs.
- 11. Examines the internal and external audit reports related to the work of the department and continue to address audit observations in a radical way to prevent their recurrence in the future.
- 12. Coordinates with the company's lawyer regarding the issues of delinquent payments and submitting periodic reports to the CEO.
- 13. Cooperates with the HR & Administrative Services department in finding means of protecting company's property and setting the necessary measures to preserve it.
- 14. Ensures compliance and consistency with donor requirements.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- University degree in accounting, financial and banking, or any related discipline
- (10) Years practical experience in accounting and financial control, including (5) years in a supervisory position in the field of microfinance.
- Skilled in developing creative ideas and strategic analytics.
- Knowledgeable in accounting principles and standards and their amendments, and related applicable laws and guidelines.
- Knowledgeable in financial analysis methods budgets preparations.
- Experience in problem solving techniques
- Able to communicate, and managing others.
- Analytical capabilities and decision making
- Able to work under pressure.
- Experience in Planning and Organizing.
- Good Command of English (reading, writing and speaking)
- Knowledge of computer and various applicable systems
Please send your CV and A cover letter stating why are you interests in applying for the Job to Email [email protected]
no later than 31 July 2023