Position Title: Finance Manager
Location: Ramallah, Palestine
Reporting to: CEO
PalTrade is seeking an experienced Finance Manager. Under the supervision of the General Manager, The Finance Manager will provide financial oversight for all aspects of PaTrade in accordance with applicable regulations. S/he will be responsible for budget forecasting, financial reports for management and donors, financial analysis, and management of the financial system
- Provide financial management and analysis for all aspects of the organization
- Ensure financial reporting is in accordance with donors’ contractual requirements
- Establish and maintain financial controls and procedures for the management of funds and subcontracts
- Develop different types of internal and project budgets
- Develop and maintain sound financial management systems in line with donors’ rules and regulations and PalTrade policies and procedures, and accounting principles.
- Ensure financial policies and procedures are in accordance with PalTrade and funding source requirements
- Manage cash flow forecasts and monitor its liquidity, including decisions on foreign currency transactions.
- Ultimately responsible for the accuracy of the financial data on Bisan system.
- Maintain financial files and serve as the focal point for internal and external audits
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications & skills
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant experience with at least three (3) years of Management/supervisory experience is required.
- Solid experience in local NGO financial management, rules, and regulation.
- Evidence of strong budgeting, reporting, and organizational skills required.
- Strong experience in Bisan systems. Proficient knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint...).
- Excellent spoken and written English and Arabic language skills; ability to write
clearly and concisely about complex issues.
- Ability to work under pressure of tight deadlines and rigid timeframes in difficult
To apply to this job, Please send your CV and a cover letter (explaining why you are interested) in English to email [email protected] indicating as subject (Finance Manager) no later than Wednesday 26th of Oct , 2022 at 12:00 PM Palestine time , Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.