International Medical Corps is working to relieve the suffering of those impacted by war, natural disaster and disease by delivering vital health care services that focus on training, helping devastated populations return to self-reliance. IMC has been working in Gaza since 2009 and is currently implementing a project to support health service provision in partnership with local NGOs.
International Medical Corps never asks job applicants for a fee, payment, or other monetary transaction. If you are asked for money in connection with this recruitment, please report to International Medical Corps at the website provided at the end of this document.
International Medical corps is currently looking for: Finance Manager (1).
Capacity: Full Time Contract
Desired Start Date: 15, December, 2021
End date: 30, September,2022 (with the potential for extension depending on available funding)
Location: Gaza City.
Reports to Finance and Admin Director
- Ensure financial policies and procedures are in accordance with IMC and funding source requirements.
- Prepare the monthly Cost Point report and ensure reconciliation of balance sheet and all items.
- Support the review and processing of subs financial reports
- Review Monthly Average exchange rate calculations
- Track, analyze and Update the AR/AP analysis
- Assist the FAD with pipeline Preparations
- To supervise all finance staff.
- Perform site visit and support program staff in terms of finance, accounting and other issues.
- To ensure the accuracy and authenticity of all accounting and financial records, routines and their timely submission.
- To keep, update and reconcile the all receivable/payable accounts including expat local pays, housing allowance and other associated costs.
- To keep the grant files updated with budgets, grant contracts and agreements.
- Guide the preparation of Country Cash requests and projections.
- To review the procurement documents to ensure the adherence of proper procedures and complete documentations
- To review the monthly field sites journals where applicable
- To ensure the daily cash balances for the program are sent to Split
- To support review and approval of the monthly payroll
- Ensure proper coding and allocation of costs
- Assist in maintenance of asset, inventory register per IMC and Donor regulations.
- Advise on all bank accounts, bank relations, and ensures timely preparation of bank reconciliations
- Assist in both internal and external audit schedules preparation & Audit queries.
- Review procurement documents before making payments.
- Other relevant tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
- Ensure compliance with IMC policies and procedures, donor regulations and local laws.
- Stick to IMC Standards and Regulations.
- Working Relationships
- Proactively engage with supervisor, and key staff.
- Proactively engage on a regular basis with supervisors/Line Managers, to seek advice where needed.
- Represent IMC in a positive and professional manner to contribute to the creation of a positive image and overall credibility of the organization, notably through the application of IMC’s mandate, ethics, values, and standpoint regarding other actors
- Ensure the application of, and compliance with, IMC security protocols and policies of you.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Skills:
University degree in accounting, auditing, Finance management, administration, or related field.
- Minimum 5 years managerial experience in a non-profit organization preferably with NGOs or equivalent experience, training and education.
- Extensive experience in the financial management of overseas programs at the management level.
- Extensive experience in working with computerized accounting systems, preferably Cost Point.
- Experience designing training and mentoring programs focusing on capacity-building and knowledge.
- Previous experience with IMC would be an asset.
المسمى الوظيفي Finance Manager
آخر موعد للتقديم 17 - Nov - 2021
المكان قطاع غزة
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني إدارة
الدرجة العلمية البكالوريوس
الخبرة 5 Years
Interested candidates with relevant education and work experience are encouraged to send their CVs and Cover Letter to [email protected], Indicating in the subject line: Finance Manager, no later than November 17, 2021.
CVs and Cover Letter must be submitted in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Website for Contracts misconduct: www.InternationalMedicalCorps.ethicspoint.com. Please do not submit your CV or application to this website, it will not be considered for review.
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة International Medical Corps IMC
Finance and Admin Assistant
Grants and Contracts Officer
Grants and Reporting Officer