Project Title: Women and Youth Transforming Local Public Services in Hebron
Project Partners: The Palestinian Information Technologies Association (PITA) in partnership with the Fundación Alianza por los Derechos, la Igualdad y la Solidaridad Internacional (ApS) and ActionAid
The Palestinian Information Technologies Association (PITA) in partnership with the Fundación Alianza por los Derechos, la Igualdad y la Solidaridad Internacional (ApS) will implement a project titled “Women and Youth Transforming Local Public Services in Hebron”, under the thematic programme “Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) as Actors of Governance and Development Work in the Field”, funded by the European Commission.
The overall objective of the project is to strengthen the role of invulnerable groups as actors for change in local development processes for a more equal, open, and democratic society in Palestine. The specific objective of the project is to build the capacity of a range of CBOs and CSOs in Hebron for them to contribute meaningfully and to be more accessible and responsive to women and youth needs and interests in public services. Through the effort to build the capacity of a range of CBOs led by women and youth, they can bring their work to a wider audience, increasing the political and social scope and impact of their work at the local level and building relationships between local public institutions and CSOs. This increases mutual understanding and trust, fosters active CSO participation in governance processes, monitors policies and services, and increases public access to official information and channels their views.
PITA and ApS are looking to recruit for the following position as part of the Project team.
If interested, click on the position title to find more details. Finance Manager
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent combination of formal training and experience) in
economics, accounting, business or any other related field, Master’s Degree is
• A minimum of 5 years of experience with INGOs in a senior position in the finance
sector and economic follow-up.
• Proved experience in administration and management of budget and grants.
• Experience in banking, currency purchasing, or treasury operations.
• Experience in payroll plan development and/or administration.
• Experience in Management Information Systems (MIS).
• Ability to work under pressure of tight deadlines and rigid timeframes in difficult
• Creative, innovative, decision making, communication and other public relations
• Excellent communication and leadership skills.
• Familiarity with EU regulations and compliance.
• Excellent spoken and written English and Arabic language skills; ability to write
clearly and concisely about complex issues.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint...).
Only applicants who have the required qualities, experience, and skills will be considered.
Interested applicants must include (a) A resume (in English) and (b) a cover letter
April, 2021 at 11:59 PM local time in Palestine and include the “EU Finance Manager
Application” in the subject line and cover letter.
Applications received after this date will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates
will be contacted.