New Islamic financial company specialized in small and micro enterprises is seeking the following position
Position Title: Finance Manager
Location: Ramallah, Palestine
Reporting to: General Manager
Type of Contract: Permanent
Start Date: Within one month
COMPANY is seeking an experienced Finance Manager. Under the supervision of the General Manager, The Finance Manager will provide financial and operational oversight for all aspects of COMPANY in accordance with COMPANY regulations. S/he will be responsible for budget forecasting, expenditure tracking, and financial analysis, as well as supporting grant management.
Summary Scope of Work:
The Finance Manager will be responsible mainly for:
- The financial conditions;
- Producing financial reports and developing strategies based on the strategic direction of the company;
- Guiding senior executives in making sound business decisions in the long and short term.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions.
- Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants.
- Responsible for tax clearance, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary.
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
- Responsible for preparing the annual audited financial statements in a timely manner.
- Manage and coordinate procurement agents, buyers or purchasing agents, as well as working on the most complex purchases for the company.
- Oversee the collection of outstanding credit and invoices to minimize profit loss while ensuring handling it appropriately and per company policy.
- Create and implement strategies to increase the number of successful collections on outstanding debt.
- Recruit, hire, train and evaluate staff members within the department to ensure a sufficient number of staff members are available to handle the workload.
- Develop goals that complement the overarching business goals of the company and coordinate staff to continually meet and exceed goals.
- Communicate with vendors to build and maintain a strong working relationship and reduce the number of vendors who stop working with the company.
- Implement credit policies and procedures that retain a smooth running of the department and avoid excessive credit limits.
- Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company
- Research and analyze financial reports and market trends.
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making.
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports.
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings.
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes.
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company.
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Special Requirements & Skills:
- Several years of experience in a finance role;
- Leadership skills; employee management;
- Understanding of data privacy standards; solid communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Deep understanding of business principles and practices; superior attention to detail; organizational skills; planning skills; research skills; analytical skills; critical thinking skills; problem-solving skills.
- Computer skills; multi-tasking abilities; integrity, honesty.
Total Years of Experience:
At least 10 years’ experience in financial managements with 3 years of experience demonstrating familiarity and experience in working on similar organizations including the management of various financial audits.
Education & Certificates Required:
- Master’s degree in economics, accounting, business or any other related field, CPA is preferred.
- Supervisory experience and the ability to transfer knowledge and skills formally and informally; desire and ability to mentor staff.
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Fluency in written and spoken Arabic and English; excellent written and oral communication skills.
Interested candidates with relevant education and work experience are encouraged to submit their CV and a cover letter that directly addresses the positions requirements no later than 17/12/2020 to the following address: [email protected]
Please do not apply for this position unless you meet the first three bullet-pointed requirements under the heading Technical/Professional.