BA/LGHR is recruiting a Finance Manager for a big leading group/company in the Manufacturing and Trading Industry located in Ramallah, Palestine with operations outside Palestine as well.
Summary Scope of Work:
The Finance Manager will be responsible mainly for:
- Efficient and compliant financial management of the company’s operations, assets, revenues, and expenditures based on the company’s investment needs, top management directions and company’s vision;
- Produce consolidated financial reports, analysis and required financial disclosures for internal and external stakeholders;
- Oversee the financial management affairs and financial positions of the group sister companies for effective consolidation and compliance;
- Develop and implement financial strategies based on the strategic directions of the company in coordination with the top management;
- Effective management and utilization of the finance team.
Reporting to: General Manager
Type of Contract: Full Time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage the annual budgeting, financing planning, financing forecast and investment planning activities in coordination with top management.
- Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company.
- Research and analyze financial reports and market trends.
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company.
- Adhere and comply with applicable, local and international financial regulations, legislation, reporting standards and best international practices in the field (including IFRS).
- Reporting and Analysis:
- Responsible for preparing the annual financial statements in a timely manner and liaising with the external auditors.
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
- Prepare and present periodical and on-demand financial reports to internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitor/ supervise the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as APs, ARs, LCs and other related transactions.
- Oversee and supervise the collection of outstanding credit and invoices to minimize profit loss while ensuring handling it appropriately and per company policy.
- Implement credit policies and procedures that retain the smooth running of the department and avoid excessive credit limits.
- Ultimately responsible for services for tax clearance, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary.
- Team Management:
- Oversee and manage financial department employees.
- Recruit, hire, train and evaluate staff members within the department to ensure a sufficient number of staff members are available to handle the workload.
- Financial IT Systems:
- Stay up to date with technological advances and financial ERP software to be used for financial purposes.
- Ultimately responsible for the accuracy of the financial data on the ERP system.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Special Requirements & Skills:
- Advanced experience in manufacturing, import, export, trade and distribution sectors.
- Superior leadership and management skills and experience; employee management.
- Advanced expertise in a variety of the finance compliance, policies, procedures, and closures (especially for public shareholding companies).
- Understanding of data privacy standards; solid communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Deep understanding of business commercial principles and practices.
- Hands on knowledge in financial ERP systems.
- Willingness to travel inside and outside the country.
Total Years of Experience:
10+ Years of total experience, 5+ years of them as Finance Manager in related size and industry
Education & Certificates Required:
- Advanced degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Professional certificates are highly preferred, such as CPA/ CMA.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة