Summary Scope of Work:
The Finance Manager will be responsible mainly for:
- The financial conditions of the company;
- Producing financial reports and developing strategies based on the strategic direction of the company;
- Guiding senior executives in making sound business decisions in the long and short term.
Reporting to: General Manager and Board of Directors.
Type of Contract: Permanent.
Start Date: Within one month.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions.
- Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants.
- Responsible for tax clearance, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary.
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
- Responsible for preparing the annual audited financial statements in a timely manner.
- Manage and coordinate procurement agents, buyers or purchasing agents, as well as working on the most complex purchases for the company.
- Research, evaluate and buy products for the company to either resell to customers or use in their everyday operations.
- Oversee the collection of outstanding credit and invoices to minimize profit loss while ensuring handling it appropriately and per company policy.
- Create and implement strategies to increase the number of successful collections on outstanding debt.
- Recruit, hire, train and evaluate staff members within the department to ensure a sufficient number of staff members are available to handle the workload.
- Develop goals that complement the overarching business goals of the company and coordinate staff to continually meet and exceed goals.
- Communicate with vendors to build and maintain a strong working relationship and reduce the number of vendors who stop working with the company.
- Implement credit policies and procedures that retain a smooth running of the department and avoid excessive credit limits.
- Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company
- Research and analyze financial reports and market trends.
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making.
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports.
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings.
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes.
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company.
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Special Requirements & Skills:
- Several years of experience in a finance role;
- Superior mathematical skills; leadership skills and experience; employee management;
- Understanding of data privacy standards; solid communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Deep understanding of business principles and practices; superior attention to detail; organizational skills; planning skills; research skills; analytical skills; critical thinking skills; problem-solving skills.
- computer skills; multi-tasking abilities; integrity, honesty.
- Working on SAP Business One is preferred.
Total Years of Experience:
- 8-12 with at least 5 years as Finance Manager
Education & Certificates Required:
- Advanced degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Finance certificates, any extra certificates on finance
- Arabic and English
*Applicants from Palestine must have a Jordanian National Number in order to be considered.
Interested and qualified candidates can submit their CVs online through our company website.