BA/LGHR is recruiting a Finance Director / CFO for a conglomerate holding group with a diversified investment and operational portfolio, that is located in West Bank, Palestine and with some operations outside Palestine.
This is an equal opportunity employer, and females are highly encouraged to apply.
The Finance Director/ CFO will be responsible mainly for:
- Efficient and compliant financial management of the holding’s position, operations, reporting, budgeting, assets, revenues, and expenditures based on the holding’s operational and investment needs, top management directions and Holding's vision;
- Develop and implement financial strategies based on the Holding’s strategic objectives;
- Produce consolidated financial reports, analysis and required financial disclosures for internal and external stakeholders;
- Oversee the financial management affairs and financial positions of the Holding’s sister companies for effective consolidation and compliance;
- Support the delivery of the financial services (analysis, setup & operations) as needed for new investments;
- Lead and build the finance team.
Reporting to: CEO
Type of Contract: Full Time
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Lead and manage the annual budgeting, financing planning, financing forecast and investment/projects planning activities in coordination with top management.
- Establish and maintain relationships with local and international banks and financial institutions in order to effectively manage the Holding’s cash flow requirements.
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for managing and controlling the Holding's financial transactions including VAT and taxation.
- Adhere and comply with applicable, local and international financial regulations, legislation, reporting standards and best international practices in the field (including IFRS).
- Reporting and Analysis:
- Responsible for preparing the annual and on-demand financial statements in a timely manner.
- Liaise with the internal and external auditors including follow-up action items.
- Monitor/ supervise the day-to-day financial / accounting operations within the Holding, such as APs, ARs, LCs and other related transactions.
- Oversee treasury operations and planning.
- Ultimately responsible for services for tax clearance, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial affairs as necessary.
- Team Management:
- Oversee, recruit and manage financial department employees.
- Financial IT Systems:
- Supervise ERP system implementation, and ultimately responsible for the accuracy of the financial data on the ERP system.
- Local and regional relevant experience.
- Advanced experience in investment, manufacturing, energy and services sector.
- Long experience in corporates and sophisticated governance.
- Advanced expertise in a variety of the finance compliance, policies, procedures, and closures (especially for public shareholding companies).
- Deep understanding of business commercial principles and practices.
- Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Professional certificates are highly preferred, such as CPA/ CMA.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة