Finance Coordinator (Nationals only)
Jerusalem, Norwegian Refugee Council
Duties and responsibilities
- Implement NRC’s systems and procedures at area level
- Ensure adherence to NRC policies, handbooks, guidelines and donor requirements
- Prepare and submit reports and analysis
- Ensure proper filing of all support documents
- Support budget holders and project staff in financial matters
- Undertake any other reasonable task assigned by management
Function specific responsibilities
- Responsible for maintain BvAs for WB/JRS up to date , and act as focal point for budget monitoring with WB/JRS program team.
- Support the finance manager in preparing the budget monitoring on M level and prepare analysis for the under/overspending under each core competency
- In coordination with the FM, hold monthly meetings with PDMs, HOP and CD to review financial reports
- Prepare allocations of national & international staff time sheets and coordinate with HR on quarterly basis for preparing the time sheets.
- Responsible for PR & POs finance verification ensuring optimal allocation in line with approved budgets.
- Participate in bidding committee in line with the authorization table.
- Responsible for preparing donor financial reports for WB/JRS projects & check Gaza Financial reports ensuring accuracy and timely submission to donor.
- Responsible for budget preparation of new proposals and grant applications to ensure compliance with NRC and donor guidelines.
- Train the finance and program staff on budgeting, reporting and donor regulations.
- Focal point for AIDA financial matters.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Our Ideal Candidate
A university graduate with a bachelor’s degree in finance or any related field. Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role, preferably with an INGO. Fluency in English and Arabic language, both written and verbal, with Hebrew desirable. Knowledge of the Palestinian and Israeli financial laws is desirable. Ability to work under pressure, to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and to meet tight deadlines.
Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply
Contract Duration: 1 year
Salary/benefits: According to NRC’s salary scale and terms and conditions
Duty station: Jerusalem
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة