The Finance Assistant shall assist in the day-to-day financial management, and will analyze and monitor expenses, prepare vouchers using accounting software (FinPack), prepare cash flow documents, bank reconciliation, financial reports, and participate in the budget preparation and revision process.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide financial tracking, disbursement planning, cash flow analysis and project financing requirements.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Prepare all vouchers, checks and payment transfers, ensuring supporting documentation is complete, correct and adheres to policies and procedures.
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly staff payroll, ensuring accuracy of all calculations including PNA Taxes and adherence to laws and regulations.
- Maintain up-to-date tracking sheets and financial reports for all projects.
- Provide support to QADER’s operations and ensure that payments, contract management, recruitment of personnel and local consultants, procurement of services and goods, asset management and disbursements of funds are undertaken according to QADER’s financial rules and regulations.
- Follow filling procedures of all vouchers and supporting documents
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Candidate Profile and Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Accounting.
- At least one year of accounting and financial management experience, non-profit experience is a plus.
- Good written and oral communication skills in Arabic and English.
- Critical information gathering abilities.
- Ability to handle multi-tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work with a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Application (Work, Excel, Power Point…)
- Valid driving license is a plus
less than 200 words, clarifying how your qualifications and personal specifications meet the job requirements) in PDF form, via QADER's online application on the following Link: www.qader.org/vacancies
Deadline for submitting your application is Sunday 22/11/2020, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“QADER is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons with disabilities, women, and other underrepresented or minority populations are encouraged to apply and to seek QADER’s support on the application process where additional accommodation is required”
Should you need any support on the application process, please communicate with us via phone: 02-2749767