وظيفة مميزة في قطاع غزة: مطلوب مدير مالي وإداري لمؤسسة كبيرة (محلية/دولية)
Business Alliance HR Services is recruiting a Finance and Admin Manager for a leading organization operating in Gaza, Palestine.
Reporting to: General Manager
Type of Contract: Full Time/Permanent.
Scope of work
The Finance and Admin Manager will be mainly responsible for giving strategic vision, leadership, and advice on all aspects of budget and finance to the management and the institution's head/general manager on matters relating to finance. Additionally; he/she will be responsible for ensuring the efficiency of the institution workflow by overseeing and developing related administration policies and procedures.
- Leading, operating, maintaining, and developing the financial procedures and systems of the institution and assisting the institution's head/ general manager.
- Ensuring that the institution is fully prepared to meet regulatory financial criteria.
- Ensuring that the payroll is administered in accordance with the regulations, and required returns submitted.
- Taking delegated responsibility for financial decisions following appropriate discussions with the institution's head/general manager.
- Ensuring that the financial systems are in place and in accordance with agreed policies, quality, and timetable and Preparing regular financial and other relevant reports to be submitted to the management and the Board.
- Identifying opportunities to improve a business’ policies or objectives
- Preparing annual budgets for the Board of Directors’ approval.
- Monitoring and managing cash flows, receivables, and payments to ensure the sustainability of operations at all times.
- Cooperating and managing audit procedures as necessary.
- Managing the tendering for all service contracts; monitoring all insurance policies, with a view to cost-effectiveness; and ensuring that the institution maximizes its potential.
- Managing and supervising other staff at the Finance and Admin Department.
- Accurately preparing and reviewing tax reports and performing required tax management processes.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Recruiting and training personnel and allocating responsibilities and office space.
- Assessing staff performance and providing coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Remaining responsible for the day-to-day facilities operations including supervising the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, purchasing office supplies, furniture, office equipment, etc..
- Ensures a safe, secure, and well-maintained facility that meets environmental, health, and security standards
- Ensuring that the transport requirements are met efficiently and effectively, with a view to both cost and safety.
- Ensuring that through the administrative assistant all financial correspondence is up to date and recorded as appropriate.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Special Requirements & Skills:
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written (with peers and board)
- Organization coordination, analysis, and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and work independently.
- Excellent computer skills, including Financial Software packages, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Effective time-management and multitasking skills.
- High level of integrity and ethics.
- Resourcefulness and strategic planning ability.
Total Years of Experience:
- 10+ years of total experience, with a minimum of 3 years of managerial experience.
Education & Certificates Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, accounting, or finance.
- A Masters's degree in a relevant field is a plus.
- CPA or other relevant renowned industry certifications are preferable.
- Fluent in Arabic & English.
- Gaza, Palestine.
Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to submit their CVs through our company website.