International Medical Corps- Gaza would like to advertise and recruit for multiple vacancies for its upcoming project: Supporting Health System Preparedness and Service Provision in Gaza
IMC would like to invite interested individuals to apply for the following position:
Finance and Admin Manager
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Minimum of a college or university degree in Accounting or Business Administration; preferably a Master’s degree.
- Minimum 3-5 years managerial experience in a non-profit organization or equivalent experience, training and education
- Extensive experience in the administrative and financial management of overseas programs at the management level
- Extensive experience in working with computerized accounting systems, preferably Cost Point
- Experience designing training and mentoring programs focusing on capacity-building and knowledge transfer
- Comprehensive knowledge and working experience with various donors (USAID, EU, DfID and other donors)
- Experience in developing and managing procurement and logistical procedures and policies
- Skills and knowledge in program sustainability and public-private partnerships and project monitoring and evaluation (both quantitative and qualitative methods)
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Proven capabilities in leadership required
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal and organization skills
Click here for detailed description of the tasks and requirements.
This position is for NATIONALS ONLY.
Please send your cover letter and CV to this email: [email protected]
Closing Date: July 19, 2020
Please mention the title of the position you are applying to in the subject line of the email.
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interviews
International Medical Corps provides emergency relief to those struck by disaster no matter where they are, no matter what the conditions, working with them to recover, rebuild and gain the skills and tools required for self-reliance.
To learn more about our IMC visit: internationalmedicalcorps.org/who-we-are