International Medical Corps is working to relieve the suffering of those impacted by war, natural disaster and disease by delivering vital health care services that focus on training, helping devastated populations return to self-reliance. IMC has been working in Gaza since 2009 and is currently implementing a project to support health service provision in partnership with local NGOs.
International Medical Corps never asks job applicants for a fee, payment, or other monetary transaction. If you are asked for money in connection with this recruitment, please report to International Medical Corps at the website provided at the end of this document.
International Medical corps is currently looking for: Finance and Admin Assistant (1).
Capacity: Full Time Contract
Desired Start Date: November 1, 2021
End date: March 31,2022
Location: Gaza City.
Reports to Finance and Admin Manager
- Reception Management & manage of internal communication network
- Prepare and maintain Human Resource Administrative system and documents to ensure compliance with IMC policies and donor requirement.
- Assist programs to ensure staff adhesion to IMC policies and procedures
- Follow ups with background checks and reference check for all employees, SSAs and volunteers
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, Salary slips etc.)
- Receive & dispatch mail to respective recipients.
- Controller of Stationary & Office supplies.
- Assist Gaza office in preparing all reports related to Finance and Admin Departments.
- Maintains administration filing system, and organizes and assists memos and official correspondence for field sites.
- Scanning of monthly documents.
- Perform any other additional duty on request of his /her supervisor.
- Up-dating the cash book on daily basis
- Maintain the cash advance book
- Payment of bills and invoices
- Follow the expenses of the mission
- Management of bank accounts, management of petty cash and disbursement of funds.
- Co-ordinate the banking activities including the deposit of funds and the withdrawals, liaise with the bank to ensure that the necessary documents are produced and availed to the office.
- Daily data entry into the Accounting system and submission of daily cash reports to Gaza office.
- Accounting for funds and assist in preparing of Monthly financial reports as per IMC regulations.
- Ensure that financial controls and procedures are applied in all financial transactions as per IMC and donor regulations.
- Update Gaza office on developments in legal/administrative affairs that would affect the organization
- Participate in the monthly budgeting process for the program, ensuring proper administration of the office budget as well as cash management.
- Assist with annual and quarterly audit documents.
- Performing any other duties relevant to this position as may be assigned from time to time.
- Any other related assignments.
- Ensure compliance with IMC policies and procedures, donor regulations and local laws.
- Stick to IMC Standards and Regulations.
- Working Relationships
- Proactively engage with supervisor, and key staff.
- Proactively engage on a regular basis with supervisors/Line Managers, to seek advice where needed.
- Represent IMC in a positive and professional manner to contribute to the creation of a positive image and overall credibility of the organization, notably through the application of IMC’s mandate, ethics, values, and standpoint regarding other actors.
- Ensure the application of, and compliance with, IMC security protocols and policies of you.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Skills:
- University degree in business administration/Finance, or related field
- 2-3 years of experience. Experience with INGOs is a plus.
- Experience with HR software is preferrable.
- Must be computer literate and demonstrate an above average understanding in working with excel, word and Cost Point Accounting System. Basic knowledge of labor law.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good Level of English.
المسمى الوظيفي Finance and Admin Assistant
آخر موعد للتقديم 10 - Oct - 2021
المكان قطاع غزة
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الدرجة العلمية البكالوريوس
الخبرة 2 Years
التصنيف الإدارة والأعمال
Interested and qualified individuals are encouraged to fill the application in the link below no later than October 10, 2021.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Website for reporting misconduct: www.InternationalMedicalCorps.ethicspoint.com. Please do not submit your CV or application to this website, it will not be considered for review.
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة International Medical Corps IMC
Inter-organizational Relationship Consultant
GBV Case Manager Supervisor
Child Protection Case Manager Supervisor
Child Protection Case Manager
Child Protection Counselor
Disaster Risk Reduction Specialist/Manager