HEKS/EPER, Swiss Church Aid is the aid organisation of the Protestant Churches of Switzerland and supports projects to combat hunger, poverty and injustice in 31 countries on four continents. HEKS/EPER also provides emergency relief for victims of natural disasters and armed conflict worldwide and supports the welfare and social work of the Reformed Churches in Eastern Europe and in the Middle East. In Switzerland, HEKS/EPER champions the rights and the integration of refugees and socially disadvantaged people.
In both Israel and occupied Palestine, civil society organizations and human rights defenders have been coming under growing pressure in recent years. HEKS/EPER and its partners are working to counter restrictions on the freedoms of assembly and opinion and are helping to protect the affected civilians through networking, international accompaniment and targeted information work. To support the team, HEKS/EPER is looking for a strong candidate (F/M) to fulfill the role of:
Finance-Administrative Assistant, Jerusalem, 80%
- Country Office administration and finances: Maintain an office administrative and financial system and cashbook in compliance with internal policies and procedures; Filing accounting management and payments; Ensure compliance with all local legal requirements and obligations (tax, social security, etc.); Ensure the preparation and timely organization of needed audits.
- Procurement and logistics: Ensure that procurement, logistics and HR procedures are properly followed; Applying for the needed permits/visas for the office and HQ staff travel, coordination of field visits of delegates and HQ staff (accommodation bookings, transport); Management of contracts with third parties at HEKS Office; Ensure that HEKS/EPER capital asset inventory information is recorded; Maintain cars of HEKS Office, including cleaning, insurance, license, and any other related issues.
- Proposals and reports: Preparation of budgets for proposals, in coordination with the team, as well as other administrative and logistical aspects such as project agreements; Review and validation of reports from partners in accordance with the agreements, in addition to maintaining a filing system for the projects.
- Program implementation: Monthly budget tracking of all ongoing projects; Monitoring of activities and consistency between activities and budget expenditure, as well as expenditure forecasting in collaboration with the Country Director.
- Strategy: Contribution to the drafting of HEKS/EPER’ strategy in the country; Identification of necessary resources, material and human, for the implementation of the strategy, and operationalization of these through proposals and projects.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Diploma or BA degree in economics, finance, or similar field with at least 3 years of experience in a finance function preferably in the NGO or INGO sector. With a good background in bookkeeping, budgeting, forecasting, and reporting.
- Excellent analytical and conceptualization skills as well as excellent planning and organizational skills; Excellent IT skills (specifically MS Excel and accounting software).
- Excellent written and spoken English skills, Arabic skills and/or Hebrew are required.
- Driving license with flexibility to conduct periodic partner monitoring trips to Gaza, West Bank, and Jerusalem.
- Key qualities: diligence, attention to detail, efficiency, team player, professionality, solution-oriented, as well as ability to work under pressure, with tight deadlines, in complex environments.
We offer :
- HEKS/EPER offers you the opportunity to work in a motivating and challenging context in the field of civil society and conflict transformation.
- A decent salary package including special benefits.
- Duty station: HEKS/EPER office is located in Jerusalem Sheikh Jarrah.
- Starting date: 1st December 2021.
المسمى الوظيفي Finance-Administrative Assistant
آخر موعد للتقديم 12 - Sep - 2021
نوع الوظيفة دوام جزئي
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الدرجة العلمية البكالوريوس
الخبرة 3 Years
التصنيف الإدارة والأعمال
Would you like to join the HEKS/EPER team? We are looking forward to your complete application in English (CV, Cover letter, certificates and three references) exclusively via our online portal.
The deadline for applications has been fixed until 12th September 2021. Interviews will be held on a rolling basis. HEKS/EPER reserves the right to select a candidate prior to the deadline.
Hakam Awad, Country Director, is at your disposal for further information: +(972)2 6567741.
For further information about HEKS/EPER in Palestine-Israel, please consult our website Israel-Palestine Programme | HEKS
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة مؤسسة HEKS السويسرية
قطاع غزة, القدس
29, May, 2020
Finance Admin Assistant
29, Mar, 2018
28, Dec, 2017
Consultancy for a Baseline Study & Final Impact Evaluation
3, Mar, 2017
Finance & Administration officer
24, Jan, 2017
24, Apr, 2014
Program assistant: Monitoring and Evaluation (60%)
4, Oct, 2012