Generic Function: Coordinator
JobTitle: Finance/Admin and HR Coordinator (FAHC)
Delegation Jordan & Palestine -(Local Contract)
Job Family: Coordinator (Head of Finance, Admin and HR Departmant)
Reports to (Hierarchically): Delegation Jordan and Palestine Country Representative
Reports to (Technically) Finance Controller based in HQ
Work in close collaboration with MCD Representative and other MCD Coordinators, especially Program Coordinator, Gaza Area Coordinator, Logistic Coordinator and Q&A Coordinator (all located in Amman, Jordan)
Salary level: 7 (17,295 ILS Monthly Gross salary (Israel).
Working time in % : 100% = 40h per week, from Sunday to Thursday
Supervises (Number of subordinates): 3
Direct: 1 Finance Specialist (located in Gaza), 1 Finance Manager (located in Amman) and 1 HR Manager (located in Amman)
Indirect: +/- 2
Work location: position based in Jerusalem with regular travels – in average every two months to Gaza and to Amman
Job description valid from : 1st of March 2020, till end of the year (December 2020) with possibility of extension based on funding availability.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Education: University (Master) degree in relevant field
- Language: Excellent oral and writing skills in English, Arabic an asset
- Previous experience with an INGO is mandatory
- At least 3 years of experience on a coordination position covering Admin/Finance and HR
- Previous experiences in the MENA region, especially Jordan and/or Palestine, would be a distinct advantage
Knowledge and skills:
- Budget management: preparation with team, capacity to support but also to challenge, budget and financial risks analysis, budget follow up and analysis, able to propose corrective measures, etc.
- Experience in dealing with a diversity of institutional donors (budget designing, financial reporting, audit), knowledge of the main donors ‘rules
- Good knowledge of accounting principles
- Very good command of Excel
- Good command of SAGA is an asset
- Ability to travel to the MCD operational areas on a regular basis.
Interested candidates may apply by e-mail at [email protected] between February 18 to February 28. Candidates will be screened as soon application is received so you are encouraged to apply early and no wait until the deadline. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you are interested, please download full ToR document: Tdh Lausanne Head of Finance...