Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF – Doctors Without Borders) is an international humanitarian aid organization that provides assistance in more than 60 countries to populations in distress, to victims of natural or manmade disasters and to victims of armed conflicts, without discrimination and irrespective of religion, creed or political affiliation. To develop this work from Hebron we are recruiting a:
Located in Hebron city MSF Belgium is supporting several Health Structures in different districts of the Hebron Governorate to answer to the on-going Covid-19 epidemic in collaboration with local autorities.
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION:
Execute administrative tasks and do follow up of project accountancy, according to administration manager’s/Project Coordinator’s indications and MSF procedures, in order to ensure legal compliance and keep a strict control over monetary resources.
- Execute administrative and legal related tasks, under supervision of the Administrator Manager/Project Coordinator
- Checking payroll calculations and updating personal files in order to ensure accuracy, compliance and on time payments.
- Implement cash management procedures in order to ensure the highest control and security, and ensure cash availability.
- Prepare employment contracts in conformity with legal requirements including specific amendments when necessary in order to ensure local labour and fiscal law compliance.
- Enter data into the HR database and personal files and keep them up-to-date in order to facilitate HR processes management.
- Update Social security & Tax office employee files in order to meet legal requirements and duties.
- Draw up monthly pay slips for all staff, editing and updating the necessary data, in order to ensure the punctuality and accuracy of staff payroll.
- Draw up the final pay slip and employment certificate at the end of a contract in order to meet legal requirements while defending MSF ’s interests.
- Follow up all expiring rental contract dates and inform the Administration Manager/Project Coordinator in order to leave enough time to arrange a renewal or look for some other alternative.
- Assist the administration manager/ Project Coordinator in the prevision of monthly treasury and planning in order to ensure the coverage of daily needs, advances on salaries, payroll, etc.
- Process the payment to suppliers and keep strict on all documentation involved, informing the administration manager/Project coordinator of any sort of disparity.
- Carry out all accounting tasks and activities in order to ensure strict control of all expenditures and the reliability of statements and documentation.
- Make all administrative information available to the staff (posting, meetings, etc.)
- Classify and prepare all accounting pieces as requested by the Administration Manager/Project Coordinator.
- File the accounting documents and enter the accounting pieces in the accounting software, with the support from the Administration Manager and/or the Accounting Manager (ACMA).
- Support the Administration Manager/Project Coordinator in translating documents into local language. Assists the Administration Manager/Project Coordinator in meetings upon request.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Desirable finance, business or administration related diploma.
- Essential previous working experience of at least two years in relevant jobs.
- Desirable experience in MSF or other NGOs in developing countries
- Located in Hebron, Bethlehem or its surrounding areas.
- High Level of Arabic and English Language skills
- Good written (history-taking) and computer skills: Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Team worker.
- Organization and planning skills
- Reporting and communication skills
- Commitment towards principles and ethics of humanitarian aid.
- Flexibility and the capacity to adjustment to change
- Full time short term contract, extendable
- 5 days/ week
Before 31st October 5pm.
With the reference: Hebron HR/Fin Assistant. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.