Establishment and management of key informant (KI) networks : Depending on the final methodology , the field supervisor may work in collaboration with ACTED and partner organisation staff, to identify potential KIs to assist in the assessment.
Communication with partner organizations : The field supervisor will work in collaboration with the enumerator team to communicate findings and coordinate activities with partner organizations operating in the areas of focus.
Facilitation of participatory mapping sessions (if necessary) : The field supervisor will facilitate or co-facilitate participatory mapping sessions to help understand, identify and visualize common displacement routes of Internal Displaced Persons (IDPs).
Data cleaning, entry and analysis: The field supervisor will clean, manage and analyze qualitative, quantitative and spatial data collected by the REACH team and enumerators.
Hiring, training and leading enumeration teams: The field supervisor will be responsible for hiring enumeration teams, training them on the use of data collection tools (ODK) and methodology, and leading the teams in the field.
Focus group discussion facilitation: The field supervisor will be responsible for identifying and organizing respondents for focus group discussion, facilitating or co-facilitating the discussion and recording results.
Logistics support : The field supervisor will have custodial responsibility for all REACH assets
Accountability to Communities and Beneficiaries: The field supervisor is responsible for ensuring that all relations with the communities we work are conducted in a respectful and consultative manner. Due attention must be paid to ensuring that communities are adequately consulted and informed about ACTED and REACH programme objectives, activities, beneficiary selection criteria, and methodologies.
Any other tasks requested by the direct manager.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- A Bachelor’s degree in NGO management, Sociology, Community development,political science or related field.
- At least 3-5 years work experience in similar position in INGO.
- Considerable experience in hiring, managing, and maintaining strong positive attitudes with casual employees and teams
Strong skills with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong technical writing skills
- Considerable experience using ODK for quantitative data collection, or the ability to rapidly master the process
- Some experience creating ODK questionnaires, or ability to learn rapidly
- Experience conducting focus group discussions
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to operate in a cross-cultural environment requiring flexibility
- Fluency in English and Arabic essential.
- Ability to work independently , organize work, meet deadlines.
- Professional attitude, excellent communcation, creative and flexible with ability to work in a team.
- Valid Driving License.