Main Objective / duties:
To assist the Field Project Coordinator in all work relating to coordinating the Strengthening civil society as a means of morbidity reduction for vulnerable older people in the Gaza Strip project funded by Micean Cara.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Skills:
- University degree qualification (project management, Business Administration)
- Experience in projects at least 2 years.
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Valid driving license (essential)
- Willing to learn and to be directed in working practices and accountability
- Experienced in writing reports in both languages English and Arabic.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Capacity to combine field and office work.
- Understanding of and committed to professional secrecy.
- Any other duties as assigned by the administration
Interested candidates with relevant education and experience are requested to send their cover letter and CVs by email to [email protected], and Carbon Copy (CC) to [email protected] by no later than 04:00 pm, August 25th , 2018, and applicants should indicate the position title within the subject line of the email.