Duty Station: Caritas Jerusalem, Gaza Health Clinic – Gaza Strip
Duration: 12 months (renewable)
Probation period: 3 months
Start Date: Beginning of September 2018
Main Objective / Duties:
To coordinate the different components of the Strengthening civil society as a means of morbidity reduction for vulnerable older people in the Gaza Strip project funded by Micean Cara.
The Field Project Coordinator also has the following areas of responsibility:
Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules and providing support to the project staff throughout the project cycle.
Determining and communicating project changes, ensuring project deadlines are met.
Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for the project.
Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
Working in close cooperation with the Projects Coordinator who will assist, advise and support in managing this complex project.
Understanding the different components of the project and work in close cooperation with other staff who have oversight of individual components including the medical consultant and the medical team.
Supervising and coordinating the work of the Field Project Coordinator Assistant and data entry & data collection & the medical team.
Identifying Training Companies and getting tenders for trainings, etc., which will be followed up with the administrator and the Projects coordinator.
Liaising with Directors of the CBOs where the different components of the project will be implemented.
Preparing reports, printing materials, etc., at agreed intervals.
Ensuring that records of work including photographs and success stories are kept for report writing and visibility.
Any other duties as assigned by the Line Manager.
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (Business administration, Project management)
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in project coordination.
- Experience of coordinating at least three projects from design to completion including writing the final report.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Arabic.
- Experience using Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience of managing staff
- Demonstrated experience of working successfully a member of a team
- Valid driver’s license (essential)
- Capacity to combine field and office work.
- Understanding of and committed to professional secrecy.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates with relevant education and experience are requested to send their cover letter and CVs by email to [email protected], and Carbon Copy (CC) to [email protected] by no later than 04:00 pm, August 25th , 2018, and applicants should indicate the position title within the subject line of the email.