Field Programs Director, West Bank and Gaza
Position Type: Full time, exempt (not eligible to receive overtime pay)
Target Start Date: As soon as possible
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Location: UPA Office, Ramallah or Gaza
Reports to: Executive Director
United Palestinian Appeal, www.upaconnect.org, is seeking an experienced non-profit professional to serve as Field Programs Director, West Bank and Gaza. The director will oversee the successful implementation of all UPA programs and initiatives in the occupied Palestinian territories and will support grant proposal development and individual/institutional donor engagement. The Field Programs Director will ultimately be responsible for a multitude of roles related to program management, leadership and fundraising, human resources and operations, and financial management.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Master’s Degree or Equivalent in business administration or humanitarian science and a minimum of 5 years of project management/project development experience or bachelor’s degree in business administration or humanitarian science and at least 10 years project management/project development experience. Preferably M&E and procurement experience.
- Experience working with local or international non-profit or development organizations.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office; especially excel spreadsheets.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English and Arabic.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with all levels of employees, colleagues, suppliers, peer organizations and donors.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to travel between West Bank and Gaza.
To apply, please submit a resume and one page cover letter to [email protected] with the subject: “Field Programs Director, West Bank and Gaza”
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.