Position Title: Field Officer - منسق ميداني عدد (2)
Position Type: Part-time
Duration: 8 months
Location: Ramallah with possible commute between the West Bank governorates
The Palestinian Fund for Employment and Social Protection for Workers (PFESP) was established by Presidential Decree No. 9 of 2003 as a national institution with legal personality and independent financial authority to contribute to the economic growth by activating and motivating labour market policies, and implementing programs and projects aimed at creating and generating sustained job opportunities.
The PFESP is seeking qualified and experienced candidates for the following position:
Field Officer (2)
- Conduct field visits, follow up with the project beneficiaries, follow up on the services provided by PFESP, and provide needed technical support.
- Follow up and support the chambers of commerce and employment offices in providing project-related employment services.
- Coordinate efforts with the partners especially employment offices, the chambers of commerce, and employment services providers.
- Coordinate and manage meetings of the project beneficiaries’ groups.
- Assist in the implementation of the project within the timeline.
- Track the progress of the project activities and prepare progress reports.
- Document success stories and the impacts of the project.
- Participate in related meetings, activities, and workshops.
- Perform any other assigned duties.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, accounting, banking, social sciences, or any other related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in supervising the implementation of economic development projects especially in the field of employment with international or national organizations.
- Proven experience in working with civil society, communities, local NGO and International NGO.
- Working knowledge of fieldwork aspects and coordination with partners in this regard.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and networking skills.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work within a team.
Interested candidates should send their CV and a cover letter no later than 5-10-2021 to the following email: [email protected]
Please indicate the position title in the email subject line, and include the name and surname on the CV and Cover letter documents.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.