MA’AN is an independent Palestinian development and training institution, established in January 1989 and registered by law as a non-profit organization. The main office is located in Ramallah and the other branch offices are located in Gaza, and Jenin. MA’AN's work is informed by the necessity of creating independent, self-reliant initiatives that lead to the development of human resources for sustainable development, which incorporate values of self-sufficiency and self-empowerment.
MA’AN Development Center in partnership with NPA is currently implementing the Promoting Crisis preparedness and protection in the Gaza strip . Therefore, MA’AN is looking for qualified 2 Field Officers to handle the below responsibilities.
Contract Type: Limited period HR contract
Contract Duration: 7 months
Immediate Superior: Project Officer
- Work within the framework of the partner and represent CPP project efficiently.
- Act as an ambassador for the partner and NPA, through professionalism and good conduct.
- Maintain and care for all equipment as issued by NPA.
- Follow all verbal and/or written instructions, unless in direct violation of safety and duty of care.
- Ensure a safe workplace and protect all staff and equipment from damage/ injury.
- Responsible for overseeing, coordinating and consolidating the day-to-day running of the Gaza CPP Schools Project to ensure the smooth implementation of the project and operations/activities to achieve the desired results within the set timeframes and efficiently utilizing the resources available.
- Responsible for following and monitoring the activities plan for the CPP Schools Project through regular field visits.
- A Regular visit to the operation site to ensure and document usage of the provided material.
- Responsible for the coordination with Education directorate in each target region and schools with respecting the NPA regulation and communication with MoE.
- Responsible for Conducting spot monitoring forms (pre and post quizzes) to facilitate gathering data for the project evaluation
- Facilitate the project’s feedback mechanism by conducting feedback sessions with beneficiaries.
- Investigate success stories and quotations during the regular visits to the schools-based project activities and document these accordingly.
- Responsible for recording the quality assurance form to ensure the quality of activities.
- Responsible for data collection and entry.
- Responsible for supporting the implementation of all NPA CPP activities in the classroom activities as per instruction from the partner Project Officer.
- Responsible for reporting progress updates on the CPP Schools Project on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Responsible for photographing CPP Schools Project activities and submitting them for documentation purposes on a regular basis, while ensuring that photographed beneficiaries sign the NPA consent form.
- Be cooperative with all partners, stakeholders of the CPP Schools Project, tracking the actual implementation activities versus the implementation plan, and taking action to solve problems or issues as they arise.
- Responsible for reporting the partner project officer about all issues of the implementation process, any problems or issues encountered by the CPP Schools Project immediately.
- Perform any other tasks requested by the NPA.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Must have a BA or BSc degree or equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ experience working with the NGO sector in Palestine and related project.
- Good command of English, written and spoken.
- Excellent computer skills, writing and communication skills.
- High motivation and excellent work ethic, both as part of a team and independently.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Interested candidates are requested to send their cover letter and curriculum vitae including the names and contact details for three references by email to
Please ensure that you state the title of the post that you are applying for as subject of your email. Deadline for submission must be delivered before 04:00 pm , 5TH October 2019