Rozana Association is a non-governmental organization located in the historical area of Birzeit Town.
Established in 2007 and then officially registered in February 2008, Rozana has been strategically working on the concept of “Community Based Cultural Tourism” to empower local communities to enhance local social cohesion, intercultural dialogue and diversity in marginalized rural areas of the West Bank and allowing the local communities to have ownership over their own resources and participate into the decision making process through establishing “Centers/Clusters of Local Cultures” as cultural bodies to be managed democratically by local communities with full participation of women.
Moreover, Rozana has established the Sufi trails, Masar Ibrahim Khalil and a number of Euro Mediterranean partnerships to share concepts, experiences, links with tour operators and opportunities for business synergies and developmental activities.
Rozana is currently looking for an energetic and enthusiastic team player to join our small family as a Field Officer for a period of 6 months. Rozana is an organization that promotes equal job opportunity for both males and females
The Field Officer will work under the direct supervision and reports to the Project Coordinator.
- Adopt and advocate Rozana's Strategy, goals and methodology,
- Manage and overseas quality and timely implementation of Rozana's projects and activities,
- Prepare work-plan, action plan and timeframe in accordance with projects' logical framework,
- Follow up with contractors on construction and/or rehabilitation of shrines, interpretation centers and public parks,
- Follow up with Rozana's partners on implementation of activities and ensure quality and timely delivery of activities,
- Prepare periodic reports on progress of work,
- Participate in the bi-weekly project’s Technical Committee meetings,
- Liaise with Rozana's partners for field visits and maintain a clear and accurate documentation of all field visits
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- University degree in civil or site engineering ,
- Experience in managing projects,
- Experience in writing reports in English,
- Strong ability to communicate in English "spoken and written"
- Ability to read, analyze and design simple budgets,
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft ,
- Ability to travel freely within West Bank,
- Ability to work in different cultural contexts,
- Driving license is a must.
- Candidates with a personal vehicle and ability to use it for field visits will be prioritized
Starting date: Immediate
CV and cover letter to be submitted to [email protected] no later than 28h May 2019