Palestinian Organization for Development (POD) is a non-governmental, non-profit and independent Organization, founded in Middle governorate - Gaza Strip in 2000. POD works toward social-economic development to perform positive changes in the human life.
POD in partnership with Catholic Relief Services (CRS) will start a program entitled “Gaza E-Voucher Response: Food and living supplies assistance for Families in Crisis”. Mainly, to provide electronic voucher (E-voucher) to the most vulnerable Gazan families to help them to meet their essential needs through ensuring immediate and direct access to food and basic living supplies.
POD is recruiting candidates for the following position:
Field Monitor (FM)
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for follow-up and monitoring of project activities including conducting regular visits to the participated shops as assigned by the PC.
- Introduce and represent the project in the targeted communities including arranging and leading orientation sessions with beneficiaries.
- Collect and verify beneficiaries’ data and conduct data entry as required.
- Contribute to the development of project work plans.
- Handle and follow-up complaints submitted by beneficiaries in the field.
- Contribute to the identification of potential difficulties and determining means of lessening or avoiding them.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- University degree in international development, business administration, economics, sociology, or related field.
- Minimum three years of progressively responsible work experience in the field of emergency relief.
- Significant experience working on humanitarian assistance and electronic voucher projects.
- Proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines;
- Proficiency in computer applications (MS Word, Excel).
- Demonstrated strengths in relationship management; able to work with diverse groups of people in multicultural, team-oriented environment.
- Understand and work with local contexts (operational and cultural).
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged.
- She/he must be Resident of Middle, Khan Younis or Rafah governorates.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit an online application through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة
- Deadline for submitting applications, 04:00 PM, Monday, 25-Nov-2019.
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.