Bayader for Environment & Development (Bayader) is a non – government organization established in 2007 aiming to develop the Palestinian community and society in child protection & education, development and institution building, community development, economic empowerment & civic participation and emergency response & early recovery.
Bayader is working in the field of community initiatives mainly in non-profit activities with community. For more information, please visit Bayader website: www.bayader.ps
Bayader in partnership with Catholic Relief Services CRS, starts to implement multi-sectoral project which will tailor assistance to address the multifaceted needs of Gazan families, helping them to strengthen their resilience and their ability as a family to recover from various shocks through one or more of the following supports: shelter, livelihoods, and PSS. A multi-sectoral package of assistance enables CRS and partners to provide services which are tailored and responsive to each family’s unique set of needs and contribute to strengthening their resilience overall. This holistic approach enables households to stabilize the area(s) of their lives in which they are experiencing the most acute need, thus laying a foundation to better weather shocks in the future.
The project will target vulnerable households in Khan Younis and Rafah in the Gaza strip.
Bayader is seeking highly skilled staff to be hired for the following position:
Position Title: Field Monitor (FM)
Place: Bayader Office, Khan Younis
Reports To: Livelihood Coordinator (LC)
Period: 14 Months
Salary: ILS 2,800 (not including end of benefits)
- Responsible for the supervision, follow-up and monitoring of project activities in the field.
- Identify key local organizations, and communities to plan and jointly conduct outreach events and activities.
- Identify key employers and workplaces to host the project participants.
- Coordinate the daily progress of the project activities and provide regular on-site supervision of activities implementation.
- Conduct site visits and apply field visits data collection tools.
- Conduct regular field visits to the beneficiaries and host organization.
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders and undertake monitoring activities.
- Contribute to the development of project work plans.
- Contribute to the identification of potential difficulties and determining means of lessening or avoiding them.
- Documenting all project phases.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the LC.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualification and Experience:
- University degree in international development, Business Administration, Economics, Sociology, or related field.
- Minimum two years of progressively responsible work experience in similar position.
- Significant experience working on humanitarian assistance, livelihoods projects required.
- Good writing and communication skills in both English and Arabic.
- Proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to develop progress reports.
- Proficiency in computer applications (MS Word, Excel).
- Demonstrated strengths in relationship management; able to work with diverse groups of people in a multicultural, team-oriented environment.
- Understands and works with local contexts (operational and cultural).
- Resident of Khan Younis and Rafah governorates.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit an online application HERE
- Deadline for submitting applications Monday 7/8/2023 no later than 16:00 PM.
- Bayader is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, or disability status.
- Women, people with disabilities, and other underrepresented populations are encouraged to apply and to seek Bayader for Environment & Development support on the application process where additional accommodation is required.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- At Bayader we are committed to the safeguarding and protection of all people including children/ vulnerable adults our work. We will do everything possible to ensure that only those who are suitable to work are recruited to work for us. This post is subject to a range of vetting checks including a criminal records disclosure.