Palestinian Organization for Development (POD) is a non-governmental, non-profit and independent Organization, founded in Middle governorate - Gaza Strip in 2000. POD works toward social-economic development to perform positive changes in the human life.
In partnership with Catholic Relief Services (CRS). POD & CRS will start an Electronic Voucher project entitled “Emergency Assistance for crisis-affected Gazans” to provide humanitarian assistance to the most vulnerable households in the form of food, non-food items, and cash. This project is funded by the Islamic Relief USA.
POD is recruiting candidates for the following position:
Field Monitor (FM)
Title: Field Monitor (FM) - Full-Time
Place: POD Office, Deir Al Balah
Period: 4 months
Reports to: Project coordinator (PC)
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for follow-up and monitoring of project activities including conducting regular visits as assigned by the Project coordinator.
- Introduce and represent the project in the targeted communities including arranging and leading orientation sessions with beneficiaries.
- Collect and verify beneficiaries’ data and conduct data entry as required.
- Contribute to the development of project work plans.
- Register, handle and follow-up with feedback cases in the field.
- Contribute to the identification of potential difficulties and determining means of lessening or avoiding them.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- University degree in business administration, economics, sociology, or related field.
- Minimum three years of progressively responsible work experience in the field of emergency relief.
- Significant experience working on humanitarian assistance and electronic voucher projects.
- Proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines;
- Proficiency in computer applications (MS Word, Excel).
- Demonstrated strengths in relationship management; able to work with diverse groups of people in multicultural, team-oriented environment.
- Understand and work with local contexts (operational and cultural).
- She/he must be Resident of Middle area or Rafah governorate.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit an online application:
Applicants have to sign in using their preferred Gmail account.
Deadline for submitting applications, 04:00 PM, Saturday, 20-Nov-2021.
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.